Discuss 30,000 Members - Well Done! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well done to all on this fantastic milestone, we've reached just over 30,000 members today!

:)

Goes to show how welcoming the place is to newer members.

Keep up the good work people.

Are you serious???? 30,000 members???? Or 30,000 hits???? If its members, then truely well done us. However if this forum really does have 30,000 members, then bloody well done to the mods!!! How do you manage to keep them seats warm and post on this forum day in day out. LOL

Cheers Dan your the man this forum was best thing i found on internet and the most useful and informative

good on ya mate

and I would like to say thanks to all the members and Moderators etc especially Phil,Amberleaf, lenny,jason, Durham sparky,
the list is endless i wish i could name all the people who have helped or given advice but i am sorry its beyond me to remember everyone as there as been that many

SO THANKS TO DAN FOR THE FORUM AND EVERYONE ELSE

Last edited:
Are you serious???? 30,000 members???? Or 30,000 hits???? If its members, then truely well done us. However if this forum really does have 30,000 members, then bloody well done to the mods!!! How do you manage to keep them seats warm and post on this forum day in day out. LOL

:D yes mate 30,104 members at the moment.

:D yes mate 30,104 members at the moment.

make it 30,103 as this forum sucks!!! im off to Screw-fix to join ex member DoBBie... its more professional and polite! the mods keep a steady ship when they can be bothered and i can buy top price gear at a low polish price and show joe blogs the trade catalogue!!

make it 30,103 as this forum sucks!!! im off to Screw-fix to join ex member DoBBie... its more professional and polite! the mods keep a steady ship when they can be bothered and i can buy top price gear at a low polish price and show joe blogs the trade catalogue!!

6a00d8341c2f0953ef0147e12f2fa3970b-700wi

Just to echo the sentiments already made regarding the Moderators and Admin etc. this is by far the best electrical forum, the balance is just perfect and the 'sweeping up' behind the scenes is done fairly and so promptly.

My only criticism is that there should be a timed 'pop up' that screams 'get some work done' every now and again, then my 'office days' could be as productive as they were before I discovered this place! ;)

So well done to all again, including the members!

Yeah, but the trade prices ain't very good anyways. Got hauled up when I picked up the latest dogalog. Eear mate, are you trade? We don't want the public to see those prices!

If they let you stay for 2 days then they have patience.:D

Just like to say well done to everyone concerned with the forum. I am a member of 4 other forums - 2 cycling, 1 gardening/chickens and one football and this one is by far the best and the one which i now spend most time - thank you :D

why weve got your attention, how about something else that another member suggested?
a single login for all of the forums? even if we had to ask to be added to them, so you could montior your members of each seperate forum?
If our username is already used, then we would have to come up with something for that.
what do you think?
We've covered this already, and why it wouldn't work, here: http://www.electriciansforums.net/e...pdates-suggestions/32784-site-wide-login.html

Reply to 30,000 Members - Well Done! in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net