Search the forum,

Discuss advise on my 1st commercial/ind quote.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

have to start somewhere right! ....otherwise you will be too rich ayy

not too much required in design here is there?

each 3 units has a simular load- 1 DB per phase

RCD needed for socket outlets up to 20a (although I think that changes to 32a on the 18th ed)

the wiring installation method will not require 30ma RCD- but potential un-trained people using the outlet will need 30ma rcd protection
Well, you've not even decided how you're going to feed the DB's, for starters.
Thank you. With some of the stuff I've come across lately, it seems it's all presumed to be common knowledge, anyway.
You're talking TP+N boards not SP+N, unless I've badly misread.
Regarding RCD socket protection, it's a production area, presumably. Do you want each circuit to trip on fault or each socket?
Good Luck.

Hi Mate
You have to excuse my ignorance on the Ryfield Board but if it meets the criteria for Isolation point then there would be no requirement imo to install separate isolators to supply 3 Unit DBs you are suggesting to install.
I have never used the hangman style sockets sorry.
For the TPN connando sockets it is very common to have rcd module at socket position not in DB for obvious reasons so socket type you looking at seems fine to me, though have never used that manufacturer. One question i would ask you is the interlocked switch on the socket outlet required? what purpose does it serve? might be cheaper to just use one without the switch.
Hope that helps
Good look with the job.

Reply to advise on my 1st commercial/ind quote.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net