Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Am I being taken for a ride? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. surreygirl

surreygirl Regular EF Member

Business Name:
    none
    I agree. I felt that I was being taken for a ride that is why I posted on this forum to get down to the bottom of it and of course I have lost all confidence in the Agent now and I will be looking into changing them in the near future. I have got a "sparky" going in who was recommended by one of you chaps and as I said the original electrician who put in the underfloor heating is going to put in the "isolator" and trunk the grey wiring.

2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

A call to trading standards may be appropriate...

• Like Like x 1
  3. surreygirl

Business Name:
    none
    Well I can upload the report but it has every ones names and addresses on i! Not sure if I can edit it or not! I am going to try.

4. andyb

andyb Electrician's Arms

Just put some paper over the names.

5. surreygirl

Business Name:
    none
    It is in Pfd form at the moment. I am trying to upload to the computer as electrics went last night along with my tower so am just sorting out the lap top and the printen and the I can upload my copy with names blocked out.

I will get that done as soon as I can.

You are all lovely xx