Discuss Aurora pvi desktop monitor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

deeyup

-
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have one of these?

Mine arrived yesterday but was found to be missing the sd card.
You can't even start it up without the card. There are a few files installed on it that
are required for it to run the hardware.

I have a suitable sd card but it's no use without the files.

Would anyone be so kind as to email me the folders that are needed?

If you pm me I'll return an email address.

Many thanks

D

Aurora have a technical dept in UK that deals with the monitor, from experience and speaking to the reps they are kept pretty busy as the display seems to be the weak link, i was even advised not to buy it by Aurora at a recent exhibition, its a good display when it works but has too much firmware involved, one of which is the SD card, best to speak to them as another card or files may not work as the firmware is being updated all the time.

Reply to Aurora pvi desktop monitor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
M
Peugeot 206 cc 2003 - The story so far...... whilst driving in the rain my wipers stopped working resulting in recovery back to my house with the...
Replies
Views
mrpinky
M
W
i've formatted the SD card on my aurora pvi desktop monitor by mistake, is there any place i can get a copy...thanks paul
Replies
Views
westiev8
W
I recently had a 4kW system installed with a PVI 3600-OUT inverter with Desktop remote monitor. Whilst the live monitoring is ok I cannot save any...
Replies
Views
G
I'm currently choosing a domestic PV system and had a number of installers round. No two people say the same thing so I'm doing a lot of research...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock