Discuss Backward Strides in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Way past my time i think!! ..All we had was ''Andy Pandy'', ''Bill & Ben'' the flower pot men, ''Wooden Top's'', ''Noddy'' and ''Watch with Mother''!!! Oh and ''Crackerjack'' for the slightly older kids, maybe Blue Peter too, not sure if that was of the same era as Crackerjack or not!! Funny how you can remember the silly things of childhood, but not where you left the car keys last night!!! lol!!
'Picture Book' (Julie Driscoll) and 'Tales of the Riverbank' were part of 'Watch with Mother' along with your first three examples.
Then we get on to 'Supercar' with Mike Mercury and Professor Popkiss, if I remember correctly.

there was this wooden donkey thing n all that was on strings and used to clop about in front of the camera...
`here comes muffin....muffin the mule`....

I think it was still legal then.........

What are your nominations for the worst retro steps that have been made by our industry? my nominations are:

1. scrapping of stranded T/E cable in favour of the solid rubbish we're stuck with today.
2. the stupid new cable colours.

let's have other nominations. the best will receive a "thanks" and a "like" ( sorry geordie, no broon in the prize list.)
knocking part c on the head. from what i've heard, this was a qualification that separated the men from the boys.

right...who remembers this:
here-comes-bod.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

a dubidubiduboo....dubidubib

Reply to Backward Strides in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net