Discuss BBC to no longer cover full F1 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

At last, now all you F1 fans get the same treatment as Moto GP. We have had to suffer with the end of races been cut off due to rubbish like golf or F1 or not shown at all.
Sorry Mark and to all other sports fans, just my bitter and twisted friday morning rant...

Fair enough rant, I know for fact I shall not be paying an extra £15 a month to watch sky sports on Virgin media, and no way am I changing to sky.

Other than listening to the radio and watching the odd documentary on the BBC I dont get the time to watch much TV.

I would rather pay per view than a full TV licence.

I've got all the sky sports package but am completely cheesed off. The current format with the BBC is excellent, particularly with the relationships going on between the presenters and F1 teams. When F1 was on ITV it was dull and boring in between sessions.

All I can say is that Sky will not benefit from me (and I can imagine) many other people. I simply won't pay the necessary fees to BSkyB for watching it all live.

As long as the BBC have the highlights, and they are on at a sensible time, I'll be happy with that.

When F1 was on ITV, I recorded on our PVR and started watching it about 45 minutes after the start, therefore I could skip the adverts and the boring bits.

The misses will be happy because it will mean that my son and I won't be glued to the TV 20 weekends of the year!!

All I can say is its a sad day again for sports fans
The BBC will end up as a soap opera, game show, reality channel

Murdoch is in pole position again

ONLY if they get the extra viewers signed up to pay for the deal.

Well,they can cross me off the list if that's the case,as much as I love F1 I wont pay

It will go the same way as the Heineken cup rugby,that was on BBC and was a pleasure to watch,now its hidden away on the Sky monopoly

It looks like I will have more weekends free to take the disco off roading after I have replaced the broken half shaft. It might encourage me to pay for the F1 app now.

Reply to BBC to no longer cover full F1 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net