Discuss can anyone tell me this mans purpose? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Milton Jones never swears.
It was probobly due to that , I had the misfortune to listen to him .
His uniqueness is good
(I only have to put up with 1 of him)
.... If an act can irritate the older generation (working WELL)
- it's usuall cool to young ones -fresh /daring .
(they don't realize how rancid his material is)

It's because he's a Christian! - I like him and I don't like the comedians who use the 4 letter words gratuitously!

"When people start off in stand-up comedy they often swear more than they need to - it's an easy way to get a laugh and lards up thin material. I don't want to do that, so I have to get to the joke quickly, which is why I do so many one-liners. Christians can take longer to get started in comedy because of that, but we get the benefit later as we can do family shows."(Milton Jones)

"Christian" there's an idea ,send him on an ASDA rollback in time to 64 AD or 313 AD,and see if he like's his new audiences long teeth and matted fur. His nose does not look that Roman!
( I too am a Christian, but I'm willing to make sacrifices to enjoy my Mock the week - sadly lacking an IGNORE button)

Reply to can anyone tell me this mans purpose? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, this forum was incredibly helpful when I last posted. I'm a girlfriend (hoping to level up soon) to a man who is just starting his...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a removal man and I build office furniture. The company that I work for has based me at one of there clients buildings which...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone. I bought some property in northern Michigan and this is on it. Not an electrician, just want to know what it is. I figured...
Replies
Views
If not, would you take one one? for the second time and against my better wishes we have got one but my business partner always seems to have a...
Replies
Views
I am asking on behalf of a friend who has an outbuilding that he uses as an art studio, the building is fully insulated and is currently heated by...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock