Discuss Can Apprentices regester with any 1 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well if thats a request for an apprenticeship its the worst one Ive ever seen, and I see a lot! Benefits, 20 weeks paid holiday a year, £500 per week after tax, full medical, company Jag and free run of the local brothel.

Although I think he means someone like elecsa. Get qualified first mate, find someone to employ you and take you under their wing and teach you.

If you're talking self certification schemes then you'll need either NVQ level 3 in electrical installation or a C&G 17th edition qualification that I can't think of the number of off hand. Don't forget the £2m public liability insurance too and a nice set of calibrated test equipment.

I already have an apprentciship I was just wondering if I could regester with a some 1 like NAPIT or something like that ... Taffyduck no mate wasent asking for a job happy where I am and learning a lot and trust if I was asking for a job I would be a little more formal and would contact some 1 personally not write on the forum but the brothel bit sound good !

Well if thats a request for an apprenticeship its the worst one Ive ever seen, and I see a lot! Benefits, 20 weeks paid holiday a year, £500 per week after tax, full medical, company Jag and free run of the local brothel.

The car was a ferrari, but they found that you can't fit a conduit bender in the boot and they don't make roof rack for the ladders

(cheap Italian rubbish)

Last edited:
I already have an apprentciship I was just wondering if I could regester with a some 1 like NAPIT or something like that ... Taffyduck no mate wasent asking for a job happy where I am and learning a lot and trust if I was asking for a job I would be a little more formal and would contact some 1 personally not write on the forum but the brothel bit sound good !

Is it me, or is there a severe lack of punctuation on the forum these days? Some of these posts are so difficult to understand.

Sorry mate. I apologise.

Rowden, I think we are a little confused as to what you are asking, at least I am confused. Perhaps you could explain. When you say you are an apprentice, are you employed? If so, what do you intend to do when you complete your apprenticeship?

Yes I'm employed I want to go away for a year or 2 working and then when I return go self employed I know u can register with people like Napit . I was just wondering of there is anything like that for apprentices ?

The car was a ferrari, but they found that you can't fit a conduit bender in the boot and they don't make roof rack for the ladders

(cheap Italian rubbish)

You can and they do.........if you can afford the Ferrari, having a nice shiny roof rack made to fit is dirt cheap. The only problem i have is the signwritting is a bit small

It's an interesting question Rowden and a rather unusual one for an apprentice, but it is really good to have a plan. There are a number of schemes, NAPIT, NICEIC and ELECSA all of various quality but all offer a part P scheme, which is what I assume you are after. You would need to contact them to find out the individual entry criteria. But bear in mind that there are costs involved in all and that the Part P scheme is currently under review so you may wish to wait until you finish your apprenticeship before registering, as the scheme requirements may have changed by then, and if you don't intend to work as an electrician in the UK for awhile then you may as well save the money.

Reply to Can Apprentices regester with any 1 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net