Search the forum,

Discuss Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Onions it isnt as easy as that is it yessterday there was quite clearly baiting going off in my opinion.
This is how i see it iamelectric and meggerman seem to have a problem with Glenn and Mike who are both friends of mine as they are with lots of members in here. And i cant find anything insulting that was apparently said by MDJ towards the op mIke is a well respected member here and all i can say Meggerman is, your comments to him yesterday were out of order as he had done nothing wrong, if you have got a problem with either glenn or mike then be a man about it and sort it out with them this is not a bloody playground itis a forum for professionals so get a grip.
Thats my opinion like it or lump it to everyone

and i sees the OP still hasn`t graced us with his presence this evening...
I expect he has had enough of the thread after a couple of members crashed the poor fella's thread, Sounds like a flat battery or testing the wrong side of the RCD, either way he should have sorted it by now

Onions it isnt as easy as that is it yessterday there was quite clearly baiting going off in my opinion.
This is how i see it iamelectric and meggerman seem to have a problem with Glenn and Mike who are both friends of mine as they are with lots of members in here. And i cant find anything insulting that was apparently said by MDJ towards the op mIke is a well respected member here and all i can say Meggerman is, your comments to him yesterday were out of order as he had done nothing wrong, if you have got a problem with either glenn or mike then be a man about it and sort it out with them this is not a bloody playground itis a forum for proffesionals soget a grip.
Thats my opinion like it or lump it to everyone
Cheers I have had 2 versions of what was said yesterday and am in no doubt Meggar man was trying to provoke an argument, well he got one, and I was not to blame, anyhow as I mentioned a few posts back, all over, bored and time to move on

Fair play Mike, and for the record i dont have a problem with meggerman i dont even know the guy but i dont want to see the forum end up like a playground or trolling ground

Cheers I have had 2 versions of what was said yesterday and am in no doubt Meggar man was trying to provoke an argument, well he got one, and I was not to blame, anyhow as I mentioned a few posts back, all over, bored and time to move on

More nonsense. Your comments are unfounded and you act like a school yard bully when caught out. I'll leave it now as am getting bored too. I don't forget either.

Fair play Mike, and for the record i dont have a problem with meggerman i dont even know the guy but i dont want to see the forum end up like a playground or trolling ground
I never had a problem with him either until the unprovoked attack on me for absolutely no reason, I have no problem with Iam actually either, I thought Iam was a good fella, wtf is happening here jeez.

More nonsense. Your comments are unfounded and you act like a school yard bully when caught out. I'll leave it now as am getting bored too. I don't forget either.
are you on drugs? you, not me started this whole thing off, how can I be a bully when my only participation in this thread was positive to steve (hippy the op), seriously you have issues, your about as normal as a one legged man tight walking with a chair tied to his chest hair whilst blindfolded.

are you on drugs? you, not me started this whole thing off, how can I be a bully when my only participation in this thread was positive to steve (hippy the op), seriously you have issues, your about as normal as a one legged man tight walking with a chair tied to his chest hair whilst blindfolded.

As you are unable to evidence your comments Ill help you out a bit. I have just been back to the start of this thread and read though it, I suggest you do the same. You are making comments directed toward me early on in the thread. Now it has all gone downhill you are looking for a exit. There aint one. It is all in the thread.

MM ffs go back to post 7 which you made and had a pop at Howard i think you were the 1st person to start agitating members

MM ffs go back to post 7 which you made and had a pop at Howard i think you were the 1st person to start agitating members
That was directed to him and I posted again with regard to that. Look, lets just leave it there now, MDJ and me will just stay out of each others way for a bit I think.

Alls fine sintra were all grown men , i believe things have to be debated and guys have to get things off their chests.
sometimes if threads just get shutdown then nothing gets resolved, but its your call

It's clear to see where this thread headed south (remember I can see the unedited versions). Not overly happy to see my name mentioned as I wasn't even on the thread but Marvo has taken action so I'm going to leave it at that.

Heavy month This month Glen lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395933596286.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 100
I'm just bumping some of the older threads in the general electrical forum that had a lot of replies. They might not be current topics, if they're not, just ignore them and they'll soon drop off the list. If you DO wish to add a reply and get the conversation going again, feel free to do so. Your input might help somebody else in the future.

I just read this thread after doing a search for work wear! Dan, do you really want this to start again (don' think he read it)? Out of curiosity, did you resolve your RCD problem happyhippydad?

Reply to Cannot get RCD test to work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net