Discuss Chris Huhne has resigned in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Me too.

More poetic justice would be that the court case date was set for around 8 months time and he be suspended without pay until the case is complete....

Oh I'm so sad! I though he was a good bloke. Shame to see him go........!

NOT!

Unfortunatly we now don't have anyone to throw stones at over this debarkel being the FITs.

At least he had the decency to resign (or be pushed immediately) unlike others in the past who hang on by their finger nails!

Still, At least he's got his next job already teed up, with one of the big six energy companies.
maybe that was his plan all along, just in case!!

I am avidly looking forward to a new 'renewable friendly' energy policy, come tuesday. The incoming minister will have to draw a line under the blundering about the FITs debacle. They do say a new broom sweeps clean.

Just read a discussion on another (politically-inclined) forum about this. Here are some of the comedy one-liners:

And what did we learn today, children? That's right. Always catch a taxi from the airport.

Buckingham Palace has just announced that Chris Huhne is to be stripped on the title of 'Mr.'.

Indeed, being trustworthy is really the only job requirement for being an MP, hes failed that one .

He could have tried argueing that it was his ex wife driving but that she was wearing a Chris Huhne mask. Well it did happen in an episode of Columbo, although it wasn't a Chris Huhne mask, as far as I can remember!

Don't worry, Chris, I hear that Wormwood Scrubs is lovely at this time of year.

I suspect his successor will spend most of his time bleating on about it's not his fault, it's all down to the mess the guy before made of it, whilst proceeding to make a complete fist of the job

Reply to Chris Huhne has resigned in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net