Discuss cv on your i pad in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Farmelectrics

-
Arms
Reaction score
does anyone no how to store your cv on your i pad what i mean is when on your lap tap and if your applying for jobs on job sitess you double click browse and up load cv and then send applying for job anyone no how to do similar on i pad thanks in advance

I use a cloud storage system called 'Microsoft Skydrive'. 25GB of online storage linked to my PC.
I then have apps on my ipad and iphone which will allow me to download whichever document, photo or whatever that I've copied into my 'skydrive' folder on my PC.
On the ipad or iphone you will need an App to open the file, such as 'PDF reader' if your file is a PDF or something else such as Apple 'Pages' (£9.99 I think) if your file is a 'Word' document.
You can then either save it on your ipad, or just open it, send it off then delete it untill the next time you want to download it, keeping your ipad memory free.
If you install an App that allows you to save and open 'Word' documents, you should be able to transfer a file from your PC to the ipad in itunes when you dock your ipad.

Connect your ipad to your LapTop and open itunes (if it's not set up to open automatically).
Click on your device and then click on Apps.
Scroll down, and you should see a heading 'File sharing'.
In the box on the left should be all the Apps capable of reading and storing files.
At the bottom of the box on the left should be a button marked 'Add...'.
Click on the 'App' you want to use, then click 'Add...' then browse for the file on your LapTop you want to upload.

If you get Microsoft 'Skydrive', make certain that you copy the files you want, not move them accidentally.
Remember that if you try to download on site, you will need an internet connection.

Reply to cv on your i pad in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net