Currently reading:
Double / triple posts!!!!

Discuss Double / triple posts!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

No need for appologies mate, the site is great - forget the little glitches, its a fountain of knowledge and a great place to talk to like-minded people. And for this, we're greatful you run the site...here's too many more years :17:

Can you not see which member's don't come on here anymore and delete them in their thousands, the member count is like 37,000 and not even half of that use it....

I do erase unused accounts mate. The member count would be around 70k now if I didn't.

I ask those who don't wish to use it if they want to be erased every time I send a mass mail out, so we generally clear up unused accounts that way.

We've been here a long time though, so just because a member hasn't posted since 2010, doesn't mean he's not going to. If activity was sporadic before, it'll just be that type of member and we'll keep the account for them.

Of the 37k we have now, nearly all have logged in at least in the last 12 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Double Post wise.

Can people see if it happens from now, well, from about an hour ago? I think I've fixed it.

If not, I think I know what it is and I'm nearly there with it. I just need to see if some changes I've made have fixed it, or if I need to do a little more.

Im sure one of the oppinoated old lager-louts in here will soon let you know if it's not worked buddy!

Doesn't bother me tbh, but for your sake i hope you've sorted it...bet it can be quite annoying for you!

Fingers crossed!

So far it looks okay on all forums. It was Tapatalk related. When their push notifications server lags, it lagged ours, so I've disabled notifications for now while I get them to respond to a couple of queries.

Reply to Double / triple posts!!!! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back