Discuss Dual control lights from a switch. in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening all, been asked to price up a rewire and part of the lighting required is downlighters that can change between warm white and daylight. The client mentioned he would like it controlled from a switch rather than a remote. Never used a fitting like this before and do not know a great deal about them. Does anyone have any pointers? before i speak to the wholesalers on monday.
Cheers

No not really, it would definately be programmable lights, best to speak to your wholesaler, it may well be an easy install, but without knowing what kit is going in, it is pointless trying to guess fella.

No not really, it would definately be programmable lights, best to speak to your wholesaler, it may well be an easy install, but without knowing what kit is going in, it is pointless trying to guess fella.
Thanks MDJ I will be going down monday so will ask. Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations.

They would ask the question to a lighting rep I think Clive, certainely an unusual situation, sounds like LED programmables would have to be considered.

Good luck Lee in any case, can you let us know what the out come was? even if it is a fortnight until you come back on? cheers fella.

I think you need to approach one of the older traditional wholesalers ..... Not the snowflake internet pile them high type outlets ..

My appearance on line, I check in for a few mins every day and do not read every post.

Kids? been there done it, wouldn't want another lol

I’d be very interested in the outcome of this, the cool white/warm white decision process is difficult for some people (strangely), so would be ideal solution.

Yesss sell Luxna lights at the minute that rotate colour if you switch the switch twice in quick succession
Thanks for that, I’ll speak to them.
I’d be very interested in the outcome of this, the cool white/warm white decision process is difficult for some people (strangely), so would be ideal solution.
must admit quite a few people cant make their minds up, too many options nowadays

Reply to Dual control lights from a switch. in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net