Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Full or part Test in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Skelly

    Skelly Active EF Member

    Hi to all
    I was just wondering if anybody could help me, I need to know if I have to do a full test or part test after adding more sockets to a kitchen ring and relocating the cooker supply ? Also if I only have to test the circuits I have added or moved do I just have to enter those details on the cert or enter all circuits but only enter my test results for modified circuits ?
    Thanks in advance.

    Ste K
  2. telectrix

    telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

    Top Poster Of Month

    Business Name:
    you would need to do a MEWIC for each modified circuit.
  3. Edd

    Edd Guest

    minor works as telectrix says, but also check earthing and bonding are up to scratch..
Similar Threads - Full part Test Forum Date
Cable sizing full process Electrical Forum Feb 5, 2019
Mid-Position, Fully Pumped update Electrical Forum Feb 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Electricians Directory Post a Domestic Job Post a Commercial Job