Discuss Help with a quote in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SensesFailYou

Hi guys just wondering what you guys would charge for the following materials and labor. The premises is going to be a cafe and is brand new so everything is up to standard to start with. please let me know if these are too high?

11 New Sockets (I reckon £462 (MK Gear to match whats in)
3 Lighting points (£105.00 just labor)
1 Heat detector (£130.00 wired into fire circuit Heat is around 40 +cable which is 10 meters)
Cooker circuit (£240.00 (about 40 meters from board MK Outlet with neon and socket)
Issue certification (£10.00 covering the cost of certs)

Many thanks

Crikey thats cheep, okay I need my drive jet washing and my garden trees and hedges trimming how much?

You should be sitting where I am just now. "Him" and "Her" - my two budgies - are sitting behind me and they're going "cheep" at each other constantly.

I'm almost at the point of selling them "cheap" to a good home!

Oh the shame of it!!

A Geordie who can't spell labour - the political party his da and grand da and possibly great grand da voted for all their lives!!!
perhaps I should send him my mate Tony's facebook addy so he can have a chat with Tony and be told how to spell properly lol, seriously me and Tony have chatted many times, brilliant prime minister(tin hat on)

Attachments

• 1795656_10152342812218825_158591283_n.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 121
perhaps I should send him my mate Tony's facebook addy so he can have a chat with Tony and be told how to spell properly lol, seriously me and Tony have chatted many times, brilliant prime minister(tin hat on)

Phoney Tony ............ like Thatcher in trousers and without the balls.

I was looking for a 'Dislike' button on your thread, sadly I couldn't see one! All to their own, but I vote Conservative myself.

I was looking for a 'Dislike' button on your thread, sadly I couldn't see one! All to their own, but I vote Conservative myself.
I was hoping for some action about my picture of my mate but it didn't happen really, all part of the fun lol, at least you didn't bite haha

You should be sitting where I am just now. "Him" and "Her" - my two budgies - are sitting behind me and they're going "cheep" at each other constantly.

I'm almost at the point of selling them "cheap" to a good home!

They are cute, especially when "Her" grabs "His" leg and holds him still whilst she nuts him. Are they from Sunderland perchance? :wub:

Best I can find.

Hate_zps133f4323.jpg

Reply to Help with a quote in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net