Discuss I have lost the will to live.......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

And the icing on the "cake" - another Royal baby due next spring too - all we need now is a Royal death and it'll be wall to wall coverage from all the TV outlets and the papers.....................YUK

charles set the precedent by marrying the divorced camel, now harry's marrying the divorced meerkat. now why do i want to slash my wrists?

Batten down the hatches and avert your eyes !
Imagine the Yanks, they'll be going bananas over joining the Royals. Then maybe she can run for President?

You fell for it then:D
You obviously have differing opinions than me Westy, Diana was (excuse the reference) shafted from the word go, never had a chance, sure she was a bit odd, but wouldn't anyone marrying into to that circus, like Her or Love Her she had a raw deal from the off.

Reply to I have lost the will to live.......... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I'm not an electrician, more one of those 'competent DIYers', so probably the worst kind :) My electric shower broke, the shower firm came...
Replies
Views
DIY query Have narrowed down the source of an occasional trip to one light circuit which is a varilight v-pro master dimmer slave set up. This...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved into house and had an electrician out to install some new lights and shaver point in an en-suite. Problem is that the house is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sort of an interesting one. I had a call from a client to say she is getting a shock when using the shower. I told her not to use it and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock