Discuss Identify plate switch make in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

stevethesparks

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A distant customer that wants his accessories renewed has sent an image of the style of switch plate he wants to match.
I cannot see a similar model on-line, without travelling many miles just to have a look, I wondered if anyone here may be able to identify the make?
The switch keys appear longer than most I have used.
Many thanks

Switch.jpg

can yo get him to unscrew it and look for a make on the back?

I assume its pretty old, it does have unusually long rockers though, I assume this is what appeals to the customer? Having looked at the "Click Polar" range, they look sloped/bevelled, in the image the rockers look pretty straight.
I think I'll just give him some options and see if he chooses one.
Thanks all.

the old rockers are a dying breed, what with the death of lemmy an'all. long live rock&roll!.

The Click Polar accessories are almost, if not totally, indistinguishable from the old MEM accessories. In-fact you can swop the individual switch modules between the 2 brands and the only noticeable difference is a slight colour variation.

Also think its old MEM. A picture of a switched fused spur should remove any doubt as they are quite distinctive

Reply to Identify plate switch make in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Electrical2Go - A Guide to Click Sockets: Which Is Right For You? Click Sockets Guide: Which is right for you? Click is a leading manufacturer...
Replies
Views
I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a farm who has a barn containing a large 3 phase generator which powers various equiptment at that location. A single...
Replies
Views
m having a bit of an issue that is proving difficult to resolve. For 2 years I have been having no problems with my setup. I have a 3 zone house...
Replies
Views
Hello there my fellow electrician. Need some advice about a customer who is being very difficult and annoying. I was called out by the customer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock