Discuss Idiot needs help with pool/spa heater. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hot tub.png

Here's an alternative.

We are still going to use the tub as here in Spain we get it heated by the sun most of the year. I joined this forum as it helped me learn and the people on it were sympathetic and helpful. Thanks to the people that told me straight that it was a waist of time (quality people). The haters that just lurk in the back ground and say nothing about the post and jump in slating hot tubs GROW UP. I ended up with it because a great man died of a terrible illness not because it was junk. Just because you live in a cold unstable country where you work to survive, and have no life and are scared of doing something for yourself i feel very very sad the way your life has gone.

Don't know who your remarks are directed at?

I'm very grown up, and can take some banter. There's more troubling issues in this world, to worry about. Sorry to hear of your friends passing.

I live quite a comfortable life in this country, granted the weather is not so hot as in Spain, that's why I choose to visit there sometimes. So don't feel sad for me. :)

Last edited:

Reply to Idiot needs help with pool/spa heater. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of assistance please from those that know more about this stuff than I do. Currently in a rented flat and there's...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Hi, need some advice, I moved over from Sse in 2020 to Octpus energy. Whilst I was with SSE I was on E10 when I went over to octopus they put me...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Long time member and not a regular user here. I do pop in here when the odd unknown pop's up and unable to locate an electrical dilemma...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Having a weird problem in a house that has suddenly happened. One half of the ring main has 240ish volts (fluctuates of course), and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock