Currently reading:
Industrial Electricians Only:

Discuss Industrial Electricians Only: in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

I just edited that last post and that blasted Captcha thing wouldn't let me back in. It took me FOUR attempts at it before finally I cracked it.

It's well beyond a joke now and I'm getting sick of it.

There must be a problem with the proxy servers between the Democratic People's Republic of Geordieland and the place where all those lesser places fatha.

Mostly commercial and light industrial now but have done fair bit of contract work in car plants, British Steel Works when they still had them, and moving machinery. Not really got into maintenance and avoid domestic if I can.

I'll count myself in. Done loads of industrial, commmercial and domestic...it's all work.

Just to highlight the differences.
I've done the maintenance and installs at one firm for donkeys years. They were bought out last year and the new owner wanted an office refurb. So they got a builder in, who brought his own spark, obviously domestic....what a joke. Since then the new manager has had them in to move a 400v spot welder. I installed three of them about 10 years ago, fed with 25mm swa. The re route is unbelievable.
There is a separate single phase supply to a cooling pump which I'd wired in swa. They've wired it in T&E tied to conduit into a fcu coupled to an existing socket. Got some photos but can't get the 'insert image from computer' to work.
Back street garage stuff, that.

Last edited:
Lads can you all please stop talking about Korma I am starving

I was talking about korma being filth mate not proper good curries.

No Trev I don't mate but korma/ karma Do you get what i did there!!!!
Vindaloo wouldn't have slipped in as easy.

geasy on the yorkies. they only just discovered curry sauce on pigeon pie.

From the waist up lovely, But I'm not a big fan of wide loads!!!!

From the waist up lovely, But I'm not a big fan of wide loads!!!!

male-model-2.jpg
You obviously look like this Germs.......... :)

Reply to Industrial Electricians Only: in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back