Discuss Is the Forum having some server issues today?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rockingit

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been getting Server errors all day when trying to access the forum from Firefox (which I've always used since day 1 as it's my browser of choice) but have just got on now using IE.

Anyone else had the same problem??

Error message below.
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

Please contact the server administrator,
[email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've had problems this past 5 days but that was due to my e-mail account doing an auto shut down and when the forum tried to send me an email which bounced back, I had to Re-enter my email address so my membership was recognised. All sorted now but it was frustrating.

I couldnt get in to general electrical (could get into the others) from my Iphone earlier but mobile internet is just gay

Hoi I do all my posts from an android phone! Does that make me gay lol :).

images-70.jpg

Ps I'm the one on the left :rofl:

Same problem for me, not the gay thing...

Strima that you on the right. Don't tell me you've forgotten our weekend in Brighton last summer when we had to fix that blokes ring? It took some time but together we all got the right connection. :rofl:

Let's see if that gets edited lol. I'm talking electrics, honest.

Well, so far today it's been 100% consistent as a problem and I fancy it started last night.

Now then Dan, tell me, have you been doing any drilling in any walls?? Putting up any shelves?? Changing any lights??

I hate IE on principal.....don't make me do it!!

Strima that you on the right. Don't tell me you've forgotten our weekend in Brighton last summer when we had to fix that blokes ring? It took some time but together we all got the right connection. :rofl:

Let's see if that gets edited lol. I'm talking electrics, honest.
Could be mate, was a fuzzy weekend although the dungerees look familiar...

Reply to Is the Forum having some server issues today?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net