Discuss Mainly for the more aged Forum Members in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

.KHas anyone bothered to watch that film I reccomended"13 hours" a Kevincostner Movie? or has interest in our recent history and near anialation died a death.

KHas anyone bothered to watch that film I reccomended"13 hours" a Kevincostner Movie? or has interest in our recent history and near anialation died a death.
Sorry for the double post. Mods can you remove one pleasewould hate to be accused of upping my post count.

Watch Russia and Germany together - they are King of the North in Bible prophecy.
There is a gas line being run from Russia to Germany so it can keep its supply when Russia turns off the tap to the Ukraine and other smaller countries to keep them under Russia’s thumb. Russia has been doing this for a while but because Northern Europe are on the same pipeline They can’t keep it off for long because of making further enemies. Fuel is power in this instance.

It’s not on Netflix Pete, I had a look. Was going to Persue it further - thanks for the recommend.
KHas anyone bothered to watch that film I reccomended"13 hours" a Kevincostner Movie? or has interest in our recent history and near anialation died a death.
Sorry for the double post. Mods can you remove one pleasewould hate to be accused of upping my post count.

Haven't seen that film yet, Pete, but it is on my ever-increasing list of 'films to watch'. I would expect that you've already seen The Bedford Incident and Fail Safe?

It’s not on Netflix Pete, I had a look. Was going to Persue it further - thanks for the recommend.
Think if you try youtube you can watch for free, but don't hold me to that, worth a try cus it's a good Movie.

Haven't seen that film yet, Pete, but it is on my ever-increasing list of 'films to watch'. I would expect that you've already seen The Bedford Incident and Fail Safe?
Not seen "Failsafe" but "13 hours" is fact not a work of fiction, as they say I know cus I was changing my underwear regularly during that scarey tim, I know where I was working at that time, burned into my memory.

.KHas anyone bothered to watch that film I reccomended"13 hours" a Kevincostner Movie? or has interest in our recent history and near anialation died a death.
You should watch Deutschland 83, it was a series set in Germany in 1983 funnily enough.

It was about spies from East Germany working in the West, and the constant paranoia of both sides counter guessing each other.

He's a proper soothsayer,that Kevin Costner...knew a thing or two about global warming and rising sea levels,way before it was fashionable...least,that's what i learnt from Waterworld.;)

No point talking about TV here, Tel and Pete were born in the 1930s lol

You should watch Deutschland 83, it was a series set in Germany in 1983 funnily enough.

It was about spies from East Germany working in the West, and the constant paranoia of both sides counter guessing each other.
I'll give it a coat of looking at, thanks for the heads up
No point talking about TV here, Tel and Pete were born in the 1930s lol
Mid 40s you cheeky get

Reply to Mainly for the more aged Forum Members in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock