Discuss million pound drop, anyone playing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't play online but me and Laura both play it between us (not with real money mind, tut). Laura just guessed the QUESTION! when only seeing the two mushroom answers and then trumpet!!!!! - I didn't even get the right answer.

No way you do! lol

Only 88 people out of 60,000 got 1 million pound left in the last episode. So well done mate!

Only 1080 finished in the last episode, with around 10% of the total having just 25k left.

trouble is if it were real the knees would be knocking and under stress and the lovely davina rabbling on . mind you i would not mind a go for real though. saying that i would be blubbering if i lost it all :D

No way you do! lol

Only 88 people out of 60,000 got 1 million pound left in the last episode. So well done mate!

Only 1080 finished in the last episode, with around 10% of the total having just 25k left.

luck of the questions mate and a lot of guess work :D i have tried before and lost it all on 1

Which club? (can't name them so:) headrow, York place, Neville st, Wellington st, merrion st, vicar lane or the illegal one on lower brigate?

Last edited:
:D not the illegal one :D it`s opposite the art gallery and sometimes you may have one as a pet, but they can be wild at times

btw good job we know you used to taxi or we would all be thinking you spend all your money trailing in and out of strip joints :D

That came to my mind five mins after posting it, made myself out to be a complete pervert. Are you sure it was soot that you were covered in or is that's why you told the misses you needed to jump into the shower.

:D i can honestly say i can walk through the places without turning my head as i walk by them. spent 5 years in and out of the places now when they are open fixing bits and pieces after they take over the clubs. he did have 7 at one time and a big chain of pubs so i was constantly at one or another from one end of the country to the other. once travelled from london up to newcastle to what i had been told was a compllete loss of power to find it was just blown lamps :mad:

got some nice overtime in though.

you been playing that drop online ?

Reply to million pound drop, anyone playing? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net