Search the forum,

Discuss Need help with clean dB on retail unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi all , We are carrying out a refit on a retail unit and the client wants us to provide a clean dB for the till power and the data cab. Can anyone clarify best practise for configuring this in the install .
The site currently has a 3 phase incomer with 60a fuses at the distributors side.
We are intending to install a schneider acti 9 TPN 8 way board with a 125A 4pole switch isolator to feed the general lighting and power. .
The intention was to go Into Henley blocks from the meter and then split to the TPN and off to a single phase board for the clean power . Is this correct ?

Many concerns are
1. If I install like this will the phases not be unbalanced ?
2 am I better off supplying the clean dB from a MCB in the TPN board?
3 can anyone give me general advice on best practice for balancing 3 phase DBS.

i know this is a large topic . 

Any advice and help would be grateful . Many thanks in Advance

So what does the contract tender specifications call for, a so-called clean/dedicated DB or clean/dedicated MCB's, there is a mountain of difference in project cost here??

Reply to Need help with clean dB on retail unit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back