Discuss Nissan nv200 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

They have been around a couple of years. 1.5l 55mpg claimed. Cheap as chips to run, trying To keep overheads to the minimum

They have been around a couple of years. 1.5l 55mpg claimed. Cheap as chips to run, trying To keep overheads to the minimum
Just had a look and they look like a good van, nissan are a bit hit and miss with reliabilty but generally quite good, 55mpg eh? My van wouldn't get that coasting downhill with the engine turned off :D

i've got a nissan vanette, 2001. 2.3D. my second one. dead reliable. economical. the NV200 is the latest model. van of the year in , i think, 2010.

Beings as they've been out a few years it would be worthwhile searching google for an hour or two to see if there are any common problems yet

The old nissans like tells go on and on and on, I know a bloke with one with 300k on the clock, they are dead slow mind and rear wheel drive, when they do break parts are dear. My choice for eco van would be an old combo 1.3cdti, mine would get 45mpg with foot flat to floor all the time.

The old nissans like tells go on and on and on, I know a bloke with one with 300k on the clock, they are dead slow mind and rear wheel drive, when they do break parts are dear. My choice for eco van would be an old combo 1.3cdti, mine would get 45mpg with foot flat to floor all the time.
I will agree with that! The engine doesn't turn fast enough to cause any wear :D nigels had done 250,000 when he sold it and it was in perfect order, always started first time and always got you where you needed to go, just a few hours late:D

Got a 61 plate had it from brand new can't wait to get rid hate the thing it is the worst van I have had, I've driven transits traffics connects and astras and I can say That if ur around my height of 6ft 2 the ache in your knees wil get unbearable after A while! Just my opinion tho :)

Reply to Nissan nv200 in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net