Discuss Part time work needed in the York area to enable me to finish my NVQ level 3 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andyjohn09

Hello all,Im a practicing electrician looking for work paid or unpaid so I can obtain my NVQ 3.I hold C&G 2360 parts 1 & 2 completed in 1997,2391 inspection and testing pased in 1998,BS 7671 16th and current 17th Edition.Also NVQ level 2 in electrical installation engineering,AM 1,C&G intruder alarms,C&G pat testing and untill recently I had a JIB qualified supervisors card under the domestic installer scheme with the NICEIC.I have experience dating back to 1993,I have a cracking reference from my previous employer 1998-2006 befor going going self employed untill recently.Other references are available from other approved sparks.Can anybody help please as Im aware of future changes to the qualification system which could mean my qualifications count for sod all regards the ECS/JIB.

Reply to Part time work needed in the York area to enable me to finish my NVQ level 3 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working as a Controls and Instrumentation Technician. Aside from my C&I qualifications and experience I hold the following...
Replies
Views
Hello I've been away from the industry for awhile and I've recently got back in to it again. I never finished off all my grades. I got both my...
Replies
Views
M
Recently, I've successfully completed all C&G 2357 level 3 knowledge units, having re-trained from the software industry. I'm now looking for...
Replies
Views
member 149282
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock