Discuss PAT Testing software and app, recommendation please. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tadhg

Hi there,
Does anyone use a PAT Testing app that downloads to software that they would recommend? I'm currently using EasyPAT but a lot of the information gets lost between the phone and the computer and is then missing on the certificates. Plus, there is minimal help available. I'm not currently doing loads but would like to increase so need something reliable. at the moment all the information I've put into my phone needs typing in again when I get home which is time consuming. I'm really thinking of trying to get my money back on it.
What does anyone else use? Or suggest avoiding?

I use EasyPat but I do not use a mobile device. I save the results on my tester then download them to my software when I get home.
It works well if not a bit fiddly.

You surprise me though when you say there is minimal help.
Over the years I've had several reasons to contact Tysoft and every time without fail I've received a reply promptly even sometimes over the week end.
The support is the main reason I use EasyCert.
Have you tried emailing Brian through Help/On The web/EasyCert Email menu at the top of the page?

Seaword pat mobile app. I use it on my iPhone. Will take all the details you need and a picture of the item. Once done it can be emailed as a spreadsheet pdf to your PC or printed wirelessly

Reply to PAT Testing software and app, recommendation please. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, We have a limited in house PAT testing requirement and were advised that the TIS700 fitted our needs. The unit works fine for 110V and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend any decent software for quickly producing quotations? I'm currently using Google sheets and getting wholesalers quotes then...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having a full house rewire. I want to have mains smoke alarms, heat alarms, carbon alarm next to boiler, internet connectivity to notify...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock