Discuss Pet hates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

related to electrics- having to redo work because some fud farked it up beforehand
in general- when driving, nothing ****es me off more than sitting behind someone at the lights and them having their foot on the brake.

I actually 'pulled over' a police car when I was a lot younger and told them that leaving their foot on the brake had dazzled me and they should know better. the driver was most annoyed and proceeded to look round my car trying to find fault (none at all) the other one was creasing himself which annoyed mr angry driver even more.
made me ACtual lol!

I hate tie-wraps which haven't been cut down troperly as it leaves a razor sharp plastic tongue all angles at my wrists when im adding a circuit to say a cable tray....:furious3:

Last edited:
sporting a nice slash on my parm from cat2 diffusers. They have to be the most ill thought out method for diffusing light for a suspended ceiling light install.
I have not yet found a way of looking elegant and professional when trying to tease one out.

Also how the springs retaining a GU10 will occasionally fire out and stick to your arm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 84
young boys who assume they know it all and answering their constantly ringing cell phones to their untrusting girl feinds

Last edited by a moderator:
Something reminded me today of one of my pet hates.....
Bloomin' carpet gripper strip. Slashes your fingers to ribbons, and the wounds stay nasty for a couple of weeks..

Phone ringing at 05:30 and the P***k on the other end asking if I have found Jesus yet. I sh*t you not.

I can't print my reply. Anyhoo, I'm awake and committing that particular cult's biggest sin...COFFEE.

Tray screwed to the wall back to front.
People that say "in terms of" all the bloody time!
Stuck up people.
Middle lane hoggers.
Teenage shop assistants that don't give a f!
Lying bosses!
Lying agencies!
Payment companies that charge blokes a fee to get their own money!
Young lads at work that are full of it and don't listen,
Do gooders/jobsworths
Ed miliband
Reality tv
Pikeys
Nob heads that turn up on the job with hardly any tools then want to borrow everyone else's
That'll do for now

Don't get me started on light fittings. Not just wall lights:
screws on those ceiling lights that aren't long enough to line up with the fixing bracket
Floodlight brackets that mean you have to fit a half inch screw, a nut and two washers while 15ft up a ladder.

I think that the MD of lighting companies should, BY LAW, be made to install every one of their products before they are sold on the market.!!

Reply to Pet hates in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net