Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

we have MPs getting fired just for making lewd comments 15 years ago, yet groups of men in pyjamas can openly call for murder of westerners, whilst living here at our expense.

you obviously dont know enough about islam to even debate on this topic, go read the quran.

our police cant even enter mosques without taking their shoes off, can you imagine a drug dealer asking the police not to raid their property and the police actually abiding by it? finsbury park mosque, where a vast portion of the terrorist attended, not even raided.

Not interested in the Quran, Islam or Muslims.
I’m interested in facts and the truth that you seem to want to ignore.
Teressa May before she became the Prime Minister was the Home Secretary.
She has been reducing the Police and Security budget since the Tories came to power.
Now you want the security forces to do something which Teresa May is preventing them from doing.
You blame Merkel.

our police cant even enter mosques without taking their shoes off, can you imagine a drug dealer asking the police not to raid their property and the police actually abiding by it? finsbury park mosque, where a vast portion of the terrorist attended, not even raided.
Rubbish.
I’ve entered Mosques without taking my work boots off, so don’t tell me the Police can’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested in the Quran, Islam or Muslims.
I’m interested in facts and the truth that you seem to want to ignore.
Teressa May before she became the Prime Minister was the Home Secretary.
She has been reducing the Police and Security budget since the Tories came to power.
Now you want the security forces to do something which Teresa May is preventing them from doing.
You blame Merkel.
youre interested in facts yet you ignore the blatant problem with islamic extremism in the 21st century? seems a bit contradictory.

if it was women and children fleeing syria and the middle east with their children i could understand that, islamic nations oppress their women and children to the point of slavery, so yes they should be granted asylum.

what you want to do is bring the problems they ran from in the first place here by importing the misogynist , bigoted men from said countries.

do you want to live next to someone who has probably witnessed a beheading or participated in something similar? you think its ok for islamic nations to behead and hang people for simply leaving islam? women are being told to dress modestly because a certain demographic cant help but rape anything that isnt in a hijab.

What are you going on about now?
What you need to do, is look at facts not make assumptions based on your own fears and predudices.
I have not once said that I am in favour of immigration, Islamic extremists, Brexit or remain.
Yet because I point out that what you have been saying is not based on facts or the truth, you make assumptions.
What you need to do, is stick to facts not make believe.

Guys can we get back on topic here, although immigration is part of this discussion we seem to be focusing on Islam where as the fact of the matter is that this accounts for very little of EU nationals legal migration thanks to the fact we are not part of the Shengen agreement, the UK over the last decade for which been an EU member has led to us been exposed us to excessive migration mainly due to the then government 'Tony Blair' lifting all red tape restrictions which other members kept in place.
@elsparko - I don't mind a discussion on Islam its pro's and cons as has been had in the past but please can you create a thread on the matter and also approach the discussion with a little more thought, comments like 'groups of men in pyjamas' detracts from the points you are trying to make and makes you sound like a far right zombie, you make some valid points but like the years of child abuse, you fail to balance this argument to the fact we have had UK institutions be they boarding schools, government house or even your local church that has hit the headlines many many times over decades regarding child abuse... it is a massive problem and a lot more needs to be done, it isn't just muslim grooming gangs.

Last edited:
What are you going on about now?
What you need to do, is look at facts not make assumptions based on your own fears and predudices.
I have not once said that I am in favour of immigration, Islamic extremists, Brexit or remain.
Yet because I point out that what you have been saying is not based on facts or the truth, you make assumptions.
What you need to do, is stick to facts not make believe.
new years eve germany
New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

i do stick to the facts, the sheer projection coming from you is astonishing, i guess all your news comes from the bbc? LOL

Guys can we get back on topic here, although immigration is part of this discussion we seem to be focusing on Islam where as the fact of the matter is that this accounts for very little of EU nationals legal migration thanks to the fact we are not part of the Shengen agreement, the UK over the last decade for which been an EU member has led to us been exposed us to excessive migration mainly due to the then government 'Tony Blair' lifting all red tape restrictions which other members kept in place.
@elsparko - I don't mind a discussion on Islam its pro's and cons as has been had in the past but please can you create a thread on the matter and also approach the discussion with a little more thought, comments like 'groups of men in pyjamas' detracts from the points you are trying to make and makes you sound like a far right zombie, you make some valid points but like the years of child abuse, you fail to balance this argument to the fact we have had UK institutions be they boarding schools, government house or even your local church that has hit the headlines many many times over decades regarding child abuse... it is a massive problem and a lot more needs to be done, it isn't just muslim grooming gangs.
believe me, i think the church should be shut down aswell, theyre just as bad, if not worse for giving the writers of the quran a bible to plagerise, bbc should be shut down for all their scandals involving much of the same, i honestly dont even see why we need government, dont know why everyone cant just agree to not be total asshats to eachother

What has sexual assaults in Germany got to do with the UK leaving the EU and immigration to the UK?
because merkel is making those rapists EU citizens, that can then travel unchecked to united kingdom
91cadac5595db3aae3dfbec96a46289bea3ad3023fed339db406e7385e546065.jpg

Let me try to educate you:
Only immigrants from the EU can be checked for criminal records. There is no law which allows us to check other immigrants, just as there is no law allowing non-EU countries to check if UK nationals have criminal records.

Brexit will not stop immigration.
Immigrants are used by businesses as cheap labour, the government will not stop immigration.
The Tories pledged to curb immigration when they came to power, immigration increased.
Theresa May was Home Secretary, she failed to curb immigration. Further Theresa May reduced the budget for border control, resulting in fewer immigration officers.
If you want to clean up the streets, you don’t sack all the road sweepers.

Let me try to educate you:
Only immigrants from the EU can be checked for criminal records. There is no law which allows us to check other immigrants, just as there is no law allowing non-EU countries to check if UK nationals have criminal records.

I'm not quite sure on this point; immigrants from outside the EU can have should have criminal record checks done. EU citizen wishing to remain in the UK after Brexit are expected to be similar vetted, although the EU are against this, in the current negotiations.

The thread has deviated,there is much that elsparko has posted that is not my opinion,however,he has touched on religion,mainly the Islamic section with a bit of Christianity thrown in,I have to admit he is on the right track with his "shut down the church" statement

I would apportion probably 95% of the strife in the world to these popular fairy stories
I would dearly love to see a law brought in where religion is permitted, but only in the privacy of the gullible persons home
Close all these Mosques,all these Churches,stop any reference to religion in schools (other than as part of a history lesson)restrict the wearing in public of clothing that demonstrates membership of any of those religions

The same goes for our rulers,get shot of all these lords who are governing us by virtue of their zeal for medieval fantasy tales and books

The best thing we could do is make Biology Astronomy and Cosmology a core subject in all schools so that the children will grow up with knowledge that can help them shake off the shackles of the inherited and forced religious nonsense

I would dearly love to see a law brought in where religion is permitted, but only in the privacy of the gullible persons home
Close all these Mosques,all these Churches,stop any reference to religion in schools (other than as part of a history lesson)restrict the wearing in public of clothing that demonstrates membership of any of those religions
Didn't Stalin, or someone like him do that :)

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock