Discuss Pricing of electrical socket removal in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes.. If it was a "urgent cross london call out" . It could easily take 2 hours of my time getting there and back. So the Job time could be as much as 3 hours? I dont base london rates on time doing the job. Its parking and traffic that eats the time away ! Then you have possible congestion charges /ulez etc etc . Parking can be as much as £15 per hour as well
Fair enough, didn’t realise where you were located!

So many of the younger generation streaming nowadays, it wont be long before somebody makes the connection between the two (streamers/tradesmen) and offers 50% of ad revenue to the tradesman or whatever and takes care of the camera, mic and editing phase!

Wont be long and tradesmen will be adding a make up kit to there tool case and spending more time in the bathroom than the misses before going to work. Lol
They already are

They already are
It should change things though, you will get the best of the best at the top, and millions of new apprentices watching it exactly how it should be done below.
In every trade imaginable.
And what with AI currently being rolled out, even the people at the top will get slight jitters as they're monitored by ̷E̷l̷o̷n̷ ̷M̷u̷s̷k̷,̷ ̷L̷a̷w̷r̷e̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷E̷d̷w̷a̷r̷d̷ ̷P̷a̷g̷e̷ John Connor .

Reply to Pricing of electrical socket removal in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Doing a kitchen job for my daughter’s music teacher, who also happens to have been in my wife’s class at school. Nothing big… just a little...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. It would be really useful to run this past you and get a consensus/input from you for what would be a realistic amount to charge for an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Essentially I have a "normal" socket in a ring mains, i.e. one 2.5mm T&E going in and one 2.5mm T&E going out. I am looking to simply add two more...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock