Discuss Pulverizer control panel circuit diagrams in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

sysrq

-
Reaction score
Does anyone have any circuit diagrams for pulverizers like this one Pulverizers PM ZERMA
They always come with original dedicated integrated control panel but this time there will be custom made control panel just for the main motor.
I don't know what are the requirements for start up sequence and are there any safety relays.
They should be fully automated but it depends on system setup.
Usually suction blower must be turned on first and only then you can turn on the main pulverizer motor.
There is screw based feeder with vfd as well and vibration motor on the hopper.
As usual it's very hard to find anything about industrial machines on the internet.

I would contact the company themselves direct if I were you, it sounds like the pulveriser motor requires interlocking with other external devices so Its not just a standard motor control circuit.

Fully agree with Marvo here, without indepth knowledge of the operation and control sequence its really down to contacting the manufacturers but they may be limited to helping you as you express its a custom control job. There can be a lot more to these machines than initial thinking would suggest like load monitoring, auto reverse,automatic variable feed etc etc ... as a Trainee may I ask why your looking into these matters, you say its going to be a custom made control panel so not sure how a wiring plan for a different control design is going to help really as your going to want to operate to your own criteria it down to yourselfs or a panel designer/builder to risk assess the machine and design a control system to operate it.. a breakdown of operation and sequence of events is where you need to start.

I assume this was bought with the knowledge that the control and wiring was missing, I'm sure the manufacturers would be happy to identify the model and make and build you a replacement 'obviously for a cost' .. If it was bought as seen then not a lot you can do but if its been mis-sold as a fully working unit then just send it back.

Only thing I know that material should be fed by load controlled vibratory feeder. I'm not sure about material removal, should the suction blower fan run constantly or periodically depending on the time which takes to process one portion, I think it should run all the time.
This actually is more like an off-topic but without knowing everything it's hard to start wiring up everything. I could contact the supplier but I'm not responsible for everything, I just have been told to wire up some of the motors. Still waiting when the actual pulverizer unit will be delivered, then might start to think how to wire up and decide if there will be necessary any PLC's or sensors.

Only thing I know that material should be fed by load controlled vibratory feeder. I'm not sure about material removal, should the suction blower fan run constantly or periodically depending on the time which takes to process one portion, I think it should run all the time.
This actually is more like an off-topic but without knowing everything it's hard to start wiring up everything. I could contact the supplier but I'm not responsible for everything, I just have been told to wire up some of the motors. Still waiting when the actual pulverizer unit will be delivered, then might start to think how to wire up and decide if there will be necessary any PLC's or sensors.

So are you actually looking to design safety circuits and programmable safety circuits under the Machinery Directive and then to programme the safety devices?
Are you an employee, a sole trader, or a one "man" Ltd. Co.?
Have you the experience to undertake the design risk assessments, and develop the functional design specification for the machinery, which by default, must include the specification of how the complete "machine" must function.
From your posts, all I can say is, it seems not.
Depending on your status, you could get yourself in a whole heap of trouble not only with the customer, but end up breaking statute laws, which can result in fines and imprisonment by the courts because you will be up against "Regina" and that is serious stuff.

Reply to Pulverizer control panel circuit diagrams in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net