Discuss PV FiT rates from 1st Feb 2013 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Talk about leaving it to the last minute allowed to tell us! - I was watching their page for the update.

Good News:), I would have expected DECC to have made a bit more song and dance about it though, something like "we've decided to keep the same rate to encourage investment" and "have listened to what the industry wants" rather than just implementing their own rules :)

I can't find any formal announcement of the new rates on either DECC or Ofgem Websites - Would be interesting to see what actual figures weere used to make the decision on.

Perhaps they've just been busy trying to work the spin on their new Energy Act!

or to put it another way:

they kicked them to the floor, then, unable to pick themselves up they kicked them some more, then they shouted, COME ON THEN, HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH, WELL HAVE YOU?!!!!
And, when there was no answer they left them lying in the gutter, dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Reply to PV FiT rates from 1st Feb 2013 in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Just gone live - up to 50kW they are staying the same, with a small decrease over 50kW...
Replies
Views
T
B
Morning guys....... Looks like we have till April at current tariff...
Replies
Views
Berneray
B
T
OFGEM have officially announced the FiT rates that will apply to new PV systems installed from 1st November 2012...
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M
There's an important quirk in the Feed In Tariff scheme rules that I'm not sure everyone is aware of, but is potentially pretty important... link...
Replies
Views
John Allen
J
S
http://www.ofgem.gov.uk/Sustainability/Environment/fits/Documents1/Feed-in%20Tariff%20Table%201%20April%202012.pdf Up to kwp - 45.4p
Replies
Views
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock