Discuss PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dazh123

Hi, I have been asked to do a test on an installed PV system, I have done the PV course but as the gov killed the industry haven't installed any. Just wondering if anyone could help me out with what is expected from the testing and a guide to what to charge for doing it, it maybe that I would need to buy testing equipment, thanks in advance, Daz

Did they not go through this on the course?

If you download the test sheets from the sticky at the top of this forum the you'll see what tests are expected. Of course, you still need to carry out standard tests for the AC sides.

Reply to PV in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had a PV system installed by a local reputable manufacturer last autumn; since then, I've received conflicting advice regarding the consumer...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're looking at installing solar at a remote property which is on a TT system with out buildings supplied with underground cables (Stables...
Replies
Views
hi thank you for help in advance have a potential pv installation for a garage roof that is some 60m from the main house (main incomer in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 6kw PV with a 6kw Growatt battery and invertor. I have a solar iboost going to the hotwater tank. Recently I had a Ohme Home Pro...
Replies
Views
I have existing AC cable running from my garage to house which is 10m away, can I use this if I have Solar PV and inverter installed in garage
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock