Discuss Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: The official good morning, and moan about footballers thread

Morning everyone.

Morning Fella
Well I can't believe I named this thread Quiet today, and you my friend have just it the 100 post, congratulations mate.
Bet we can't get it to 200 lol

Get it Livened up again then mate, there's quite a few members online though for a sunday morning.

Re: The official good morning, and moan about footballers thread

Oh Mike Where's your Gorilla gone, is the Bear your way of Rebelling :rockon2:

I like that one

me and mike.jpg

What about this one of us 2 the other night.

Yeah Mike go with that one lol.

Like the signature as well lol

No need to apologise to me Pete about footballers I can't stand them, not like the Rugby lads who give their heart and soul to every match and get a pittance compared to the fairies.
My favourite quote was from Lawrence de lallagio when he called them the Andrex toilet paper boys;
As soft as sh.. and to expensive,Classic putdown.

And he should of stayed with the bloody arabs......or in the Foreign Legion with a name like that. Bunch of toffs.

Eh? Lawrence is a toffs name? I'll be sure to tell me 2 mates called that

One of my employees in the flightcase business days was an ex-shipyard lad - covered in tattoos all self- inflicted and mostly spelled incorrectly. His name was Lawrence but he answered to Lar. Hard as nails he was, but a bloody good grafter and handy to take around at debt collecting time.

His two mates were just the same, but somewhere along the line one of them managed to get a degree in mathematics!!! (WTF!!) and he could spell a bit better.

I wouldn't like to call Lawernce Di Lalio or what ever, a toff face to face would you? most likely punch yer lights out

Reply to Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net