Currently reading:
Rated People dot con

Discuss Rated People dot con in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Presto

Hi everyone, I'm new on here so thought I'd start by asking for your experiences on rated people.com? I've had nothing but grief - total waste of time. Seems the general public are still more than happy for cowboy DIY man to do it for less than half of somebody with proper qualifications like me? The only people making money are in fact ratedpeople.com - keep away I reckon!!

Yeah mate can be pretty good, if your first to buy keep an eye out for decent ones and ignore ones like above ,get sent about 15 jobs a day from a 45 mile radius
Not too bad then mate. im down ayrshire way had a look on the site a week or so back and it had a few interesting ones that caught my eye. suprising how many people use the site

paying 30 quid to tell someone theyre clueless would severely defeat the purpose mate haha :)

£30.00 x 7 sparks = £210.00+VAT......then "changed-me-mind" and no jobs to do.......there's middlemen springing up everywhere from getting a job to selling your car to buying insurance......everybody wants to get between you and what you want to do and take at least a fee if not a % as well.....

how can they justify charging what they do when they are basically just an advertising board......even dum free has ads posted on it with people looking for work to be done.....and a lot of them must have accidentally ingested questionable substances first....

yep your right if its not agencies screwing the rate down its companies advertising work...and wanting paid for it even though your not garaunteed it.
its a means to an end i suppose

how can they justify charging what they do when they are basically just an advertising board......even dum free has ads posted on it with people looking for work to be done.....and a lot of them must have accidentally ingested questionable substances first....
To be honest I don't find it that bad , they only let 3 tradesmen buy the 1 lead fair enough 2 will be out of pocket , the amount of leads I'm sent daily is unreal 10-15 per day , my phone doesn't ring half as much daily from other advertising sources , key is to only buy the lead if your first to buy , as 90% of the jobs I buy I end up doing that day or atleast secure the job

Reply to Rated People dot con in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock