Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Robin 4112 Phase Earth Loop Tester in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Prytaneion

Prytaneion EF Member

Hi Y'all,
    Any kind sparky know where I can get a manual for a Robin 4112 Earth Loop Imp Tester? Tried all the usual with no luck.
    Thanks guys.

2. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear still kicking sand, before pushing up daisies . Electrician's Arms

Send robin a email ,and ask what batmans doing has well.;)

3. snowhead

snowhead Respected Member

4. Prytaneion

Prytaneion EF Member

Hiya Buzz - yeah... old like me! I'm 69 now and been retired - or should I say semi-retired - since 2004. Trouble is you still carrying on working, just for somebody else! My Robin is a 4112, and is probably as old as I am. It looks a bit like the piccy above but it's analogue which will tell you how old it is.
    Thank you for the link. Very much obliged. I'll nip over and download it now. :0)

5. Prytaneion

Prytaneion EF Member

[​IMG]
    Here it is - only minus the manual you see in the picture!

• Like Like x 2