Discuss Shooping with your other half, if you have one in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hmmm... got home last night to find a brand new SMEG fridge in the kitchen.
@£1500 :eek: I wonder why she never asked me to go shopping for a fridge:rolleyes:
The only good thing is I can now have a new motor bike :) and if she just dares to complain....:handfist: :p

Hmmm... got home last night to find a brand new SMEG fridge in the kitchen.
@£1500 :eek: I wonder why she never asked me to go shopping for a fridge:rolleyes:
The only good thing is I can now have a new motor bike :) and if she just dares to complain....:handfist: :p

If she won't let you get a new bike, get a cheap old bike as a renovation project, including full engine strip down with everything cleaned in the dishwasher. Should take about 18 months :laughing:

I enjoy shopping with the other half,

View attachment 38886
In my youth went out with a lass who looked just like this. She was a catalogue model named Sarah. I remember at the time I thought I'd hit the jackpot, that's until I got to realise she was a proper psyhco. Nice to look at vile to be with!
They soon lose their appeal if they have ugly personalities.;)

Last time we went shopping I just grumbled and nodded in agreement knowing full well the light fitting she got for the lounge would be complete pain in the hoop to connect up and the 114 plastic prism things fiddly to fit...

I don't go shopping with her indoors, she prefers to do that on her own :D She goes to the same clothes shops every weekend and buys the same stuff she bought the previous weekend...I see the transactions on the online banking. Then every few months, she puts it all out in charity bags, bit like recycling bottles I suppose.

We do meet up for the occasional grocery shopping trip, 'cos I have to be there to get or the manly stuff, like booze or big chunks of red meat.

In my youth went out with a lass who looked just like this. She was a catalogue model named Sarah. I remember at the time I thought I'd hit the jackpot, that's until I got to realise she was a proper psyhco. Nice to look at vile to be with!
They soon lose their appeal if they have ugly personalities.;)
Nicknamed Star Fish

All joking aside I hate shopping with a passion. BUT I DO get involved in sofa and bed and audio/visual stuff. No way would I back down on uncomfortable stuff. I would rather put up with the sulk for a week lol.
To be fair my misses is easily won over when I start telling her how awful it would be for HER because of XYZ lol.
She is in total control of colours and looks and all that malarkey and she is welcome to it. After many years together it is now a given that she does all the other shopping with her friends or females in the family....Happy days. Even when we give presents to family and they thank me for the thoughtful present I often respond with "Oh that's ok I'm glad you like it......What was it ? " lol.
Supermarkets are for pickers and delivery drivers - I'm with the poster above couple of quid delivered to the door - Basic economics tells me that this is +EV.

Reply to Shooping with your other half, if you have one in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net