Discuss Solar Edge Guidance and Help for Customers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Berneray

Calling Solar Edge installers.

Once you've installed an SE System how much training and guidance of the monitoring system do you give to clients.....I am asking because we have a client that emailed us this earlier tonight....

I'm now a month in and still discovering facilities on the monitoring
site. I don't really think it is acceptable for SE to leave the
customer in the position of having to learn how to use the facility on
the basis of the small child learning by experimentation how to use the
TV zapper

Now this guy is a recently retired quality control engineer with a large national aircraft company....and I'm thinking if he is struggling...how do ordinary folk find it. Looks like its not plug and play....

All they REALLY need is the output from the gen meter and what's on the front of the inverter, the rest is 'free' bonus. Why not get all your SE clients in and charge them ÂŁ50 each for a training session :)

Better still get them into a hotel room for a free evening coffee and biscuits, run them through their systems, so them comparitive performances and then pitch your new domestic panel cleaning service and show then the returns on clean panels :)

Reply to Solar Edge Guidance and Help for Customers in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I had my PV/Battery setup installed in May and since then all my excess PV is just fed back to the grid for free. When I initially tried...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new to the forum so be nice! I used to install solar PV systems back when the tariffs were still good, and I've never had to go...
Replies
Views
S
How does Solar Planet get my details to ring me and offer to change my inverter over to Solaredge? I've had 2 calls from customers to say they've...
Replies
Views
As you will all remember, I had a long standing issue with a Company from Manchester who I took through the RECC and NICEIC processes, won the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock