Discuss Solar PV Courses in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SPS

Fully qualified 17th Edition JIB Approved sparky, looking for a Solar PV Course!

I am based in Wiltshire. Can anyone recommend any courses in the south west??

C&G 2372 was due to be overtaken by 2399 in April, but I don't know if C&G have tied it all up yet. The only place ready to roll with the 2399 is CAT near Aberystwyth. Not cheap but includes accommodation/food? The 2399 is a different beast and has 2 modules that basically equate to the 2372, plus a core module in renewables. Once obtaining the core module, you can then add on other renewable disciplines (ie solar thermal/wind/ground source). If you just want PV then maybe get in on the 2372 before it ends.

C&G is more to do with installation than the NIC which is more to do with MCS.

If you are looking for MCS accreditation New Career Skills run a course in Southampton. This can be done with a deal from Ubbink where they will refund your course and accreditation fees if you buy 10kw of gear from them afterwards. Not a bad number.

C&G 2372 was due to be overtaken by 2399 in April, but I don't know if C&G have tied it all up yet. The only place ready to roll with the 2399 is CAT near Aberystwyth. Not cheap but includes accommodation/food? The 2399 is a different beast and has 2 modules that basically equate to the 2372, plus a core module in renewables. Once obtaining the core module, you can then add on other renewable disciplines (ie solar thermal/wind/ground source). If you just want PV then maybe get in on the 2372 before it ends.

C&G is more to do with installation than the NIC which is more to do with MCS.

Hi do you have any more information about 'CAT' near aberystwyth? I tried to google them, but not to much avail! Is there a website?

Thank you

Sitting Testing & Inspection this week. Hopefully will pass then look into these suggestions, thanks for your help.

Reply to Solar PV Courses in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net