Discuss Solar pv schematic in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The drawings are available for everyone here. You can open them and save them.

@ goodwilld, after literally hundreds of emails you must have the patience of a Saint.

Hi Fieldmouse, welcome to the forum. No need to wait for a PM or an email, you can just follow the link in my post above yours and save the diagrams to your local computer or mobile device.

Any chance I could get a copy of the schematic? **removed email** got my mcs soon and not sure mine is good enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone

This is my 1st post and I am finding the site v useful

I am in E Yorks and problem round here is network capacity so we are having to play around with the size of a planned system to get it past the DNO
Does anyone have a basic line diag with approx 12 x 15kW inverters and 180kW of modules which I could edit?

Hi Everyone

This is my 1st post and I am finding the site v useful

I am in E Yorks and problem round here is network capacity so we are having to play around with the size of a planned system to get it past the DNO
Does anyone have a basic line diag with approx 12 x 15kW inverters and 180kW of modules which I could edit?
that's not exactly a standard line diagram, and for a £200k project I reckon you might need to do that bit of work yourself.

If you're the end customer not the installation company, and are looking for either a company to supply a turnkey solution to take all this stuff off your hands, and deliver the full project though, please get in touch, we'd be happy to assist.

Thank you Gavin

Not exactly the response I was hoping for but at least it has prompted me to bite the bullet and produce a new dwg from scratch

We have had to scale back the project for lack of network capacity.

The original material was fairly complex and I just needed something simple which could be easily amended as we get into bargaining with the DNO.

Do you think that it is safe to do it yourself? All of my friends hired installing companies. You know, I understand why my Solar Panels Company wants me to not to install my panels myself...I just can't make up my mind. Panels are expensive and I don't want to make a mistake(

Hey! I have the same issue here!

I'm new to installing photovoltaic systems, but I'm a quick learner. I wanted to ask for your advice about using apps. There are becoming more and more popular, and, to be honest, what they say seems quite promising, like azimuth calcs and shadowing simulations, etc.. I mean, all the calculations scare me a bit, and having an app on my phone would defenitely make things easier... but I'm not sure if it isn't just better to ask for professional help. Have any of you used that sort of apps ? Are they worth it?

Reply to Solar pv schematic in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net