Discuss Starting my 2365 at able skills, what are there courses like in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think probably the vast majority of us have done night classes after a day at work mate. Admittedly we were a lot younger at the time but it still had to be done.

If this Yong man is showing this much initiative I don't think it's fair to take the p# iss out of his aspirations and achievements up to this point. Good luck to the Geezer. If he's looking for work near me I'd give him a listen at least.
Bit of bullying going on under the guise of tongue in cheek on this forum.

As long as you get your gold JIB card, it don't matter what route you take.

I would contact the JIB and ask them if these courses will get you a card.

Simple

If your in Herts then why not go to Oaklands college, it's only £900 for the C&G 2365 Level 2.
In Leeds I was paying £711 for level 2 2365 2 evenings a week,I did a year then got an apprenticeship which is now costing me less at £495 per year, if you work beside a qualified spark then why not try and do an apprenticeship and pay for it yourself like I am.

Just completed and passed the 2394 and 2395 with Able the Tutor who lives in Teneriffe and comes over to run the week course is well alive and to quote him - Get on board and work hard for a week or don't bother, he was right !
Some lads did the weekend course and found it helped but they had to retain perfect memory over a longer period ! not as easy.
Great moral at ABLE and the staff really try to help you. Most competitive I found

Some lads did the weekend course and found it helped but they had to retain perfect memory over a longer period ! not as easy.

The whole idea of studying a given subject to a certain level and it's examination(s) associated with it's qualification rating, is to learn the subject you are studying to a point where you can confidently/correctly answer a given percentage of questions based on what you have learnt.

Now if you have forgotten what you have studied in just a few short days or weeks, i'm sorry but you have learnt Nothing!!! And that's exactly what's wrong with most of these short courses, ...asked questions 3, 6, 12 months down the line and most of these so-called qualification holders wouldn't be able to give a correct answer The brains long term memory function not having had enough time, or the right stimulus to satisfactorily retain the information to a suitable level....

Now if were talking about EAL Qualifications where the examinations are basically ''Open Book'' any Tom Dick or Harry can pass any examination...lol!!

Reply to Starting my 2365 at able skills, what are there courses like in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net