Discuss Static caravan testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

it was so satisfying winding up these 2 no-it-alls, you see so many criticisms from these 2 planks. by the way its their (people) not there (places) thanks guys, so funny doh!!

It was no wind up, you really have no idea what your doing, try to get a job at sainsbury's making tea, don't think for a minute you have duped us, we have you figured out.

it was so satisfying winding up these 2 no-it-alls, you see so many criticisms from these 2 planks. by the way its their (people) not there (places) thanks guys, so funny doh!!

If this was a wind up why delete the thread you total knob... You clearly aint a scooby doo bud.. As above get a job that means you aint going to kill someone with..

You may have deleted your posts, but you can't delete some of the amusing comments when people have quoted them. Daz

Yes your right DPG, it makes this thread even more comical, a Dick head who thinks he can pull the wool over the eyes of the community here haha, he has no chance we have him sussed out lmao haha

I tried to point you in the right direction with #1. Then you're second comment (now deleted) proved you were clueless.

Give it up alan.

For arguments sake, say you were on the wind up - Why bother? What did it achieve?

cos i just get cheesed off with some of the arrogant s.o.b.'s on this site, certain people answer questions regularly as if they are some sort of electrical god. so i thought why not, it wasn't just me though i did have help with some of the comments from my brother who is just in training now. Hey it was fun. thanks.

oh yer, your reply was OK Ra is equivalent to the Ze in this instance, and after all Ze = R1+R2 so i think i do know what i am about really, allowable Ra depends on the rating of the RCD etc etc etc i'm bored now, bye.

cos i just get cheesed off with some of the arrogant s.o.b.'s on this site, certain people answer questions regularly as if they are some sort of electrical god. so i thought why not, it wasn't just me though i did have help with some of the comments from my brother who is just in training now. Hey it was fun. thanks.

No. It's called having an interest in the trade and by coming on here you don't have to listen to the wife/partner rabbit on all night. If you don't like what you read, don't come on here?

oh yer, your reply was OK Ra is equivalent to the Ze in this instance, and after all Ze = R1+R2 so i think i do know what i am about really, allowable Ra depends on the rating of the RCD etc etc etc i'm bored now, bye.

priceless.

Jeez, you and your brother should form a double act, you had me in stitches. Daz

Alan, this forum is the best one you'll find in our trade . Some users can come across as arrogant, but roll with the punches.....There are established electricians and engineers on this forum that have a lot of genuine experience which will make you a better tradesman, just take their comments onboard and not to heart.

Winding members up is not a great start! If you haven't been banned already it might be worth apologising for wasting peoples time - that's if you want to stick around and take something positive from the forum. If you have a problem with somebody being arrogant then post it!

Reply to Static caravan testing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net