Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss temporary electrical device covers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. drhartwig

drhartwig Guest

I have been using these device covers for the last 5 years personally with good response but do not really pursue selling them. I would like to get them reviewed for a more widespread use. I would consider it a new idea. I am new to this website so will try to figure out how to get pictures to this site.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
  2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Be careful as this could be seen as advertising!!

3. cook1e

cook1e Regular EF Member

they were selling (trying) them in wholesalers about 5 years ago and didnt sell well, plus they cost more than freezer bags !

martin

4. supasparxs

supasparxs Electrician's Arms

Looking at the flyer it appears to be an American socket outlets. As most of the electricians on this forum are English and the switches and sockets are not the same. I would not be able to sell these faceplates. Maybe you should look into the forums prior to attempting to sell your equipment.

As another minor point I wouldn't buy any electrical equipment from manufacturer who uses a yahoo email address.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mogga

mogga Just me Electrician's Arms

arent the the same as YOOZIE box thinggys ??

OP WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS advertising Link Reported

6. Guest123

Guest123 Guest

Unauthorised Advertising.

You are affiliated to the product.

Contact admin for sponsorship rates.