Discuss Thermo dynamics for hot water that runs off atmosphere in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Danlow84

Anyone ever wanted to look into panels for hot water?well now theres a single panel that doesnt need to go on roof and it runs of atmosphere 24 hours a day 365 days a year in any condition down to -15 degrees.were offering people free surveys to leave people with all facts and figures.

Lol i know ive already had few ppl saying that no way do they run off atmosphere but if they look into it they will see my company does offer these atmosphere panels

Thermodynamic Systems are able to heat your hot water, home, business or swimming pool.

The panels gather and extract heat from the atmosphere in all weather conditions, day and night.

These thermodynamic panels will produce hot water and heat whenever you need it at all times of the day and and night, the whole year round.

Thermodynamic solar panels are highly efficient and lower your heating and water bills. Thermodynamic panels come with a a life time guarantee against oxidisation and corrosion.

They can be fitted to any roof area or vertical wall within 15m of the hot water tank. The solar collectors absorb heat from both sides of the panel making them extremely efficient. Just one panel can provide enough water for a family of 4.

What are the benefits of Thermodynamic Panels?

Heats water to 55°C all year round

Works in sun, wind, rain, snow, day & night

Outstanding thermal efficiency

Robust aluminium panels, weighing only 8kg!

Straightforward installation with minimal maintenance

Can be mounted from 15° to 90°, giving you ultimate flexibility in positioning

Saving you up to 80% off your water & heating bills

Can provide 100% of hot water requirements

Fast payback period

Can be used for domestic hot water, swimming pool, large volume water heating and central heating

Yes we have been installing for last couple of months and we always follow up installs with customer care calls and everyone so far havnt had any problems and yea it is very impressive

If it claims to heat all your hot water requirements all year round, shouldnt it heat the water to over 60 degrees to kill off legionella and not up to the 55 degrees that you claim.

Which data did you use to back up your claims before you starting installing?

Trying not to sound negative here - I'm intrigued by Thermodynamic systems but very skeptical.

To be fair we visited ireland were these atmospheric panels have been used for a while and we checked all through there data and feedback and we went from there

Would these be the same Thermodynamic modules that have had the MCS license pulled ?

The Thermodynamic panels that were filled with water instead of F gas to cheat the MCS system into granting a solar license for a heat pump product ?

The ones that claim to qualify for the RHI but cannot ?

The ones claiming a COP of 7 where testing has proven a COP of 0.93 !

The same ones that companies are installing for over £8000 when using the immersion heater would be more cost effective !

MCS installers you should read your newsletters this technology is snake oil !!

these panels were struck off the mcs list. they use a refrigerant to absorb heat from the atmosphere like an air-source but without any type of freeze protection. they obtained their solar keymark under false pretences by filling them with glycol.

mcs will only approve them if they are filled with glycol.

This is the official MCS viewpoint:

Thermodynamics Products
MCS has recently reviewed a type of product described as thermodynamic solar panels. This follows the listing of a thermodynamic product on the Solar Keymark list. We have now clarified that the Solar Keymark certification has been based on collectors tested with only water as the heat transfer medium. Therefore any systems installed with a refrigerant operating on a vapour compression cycle are not covered by the Solar Keymark certification and subsequently the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS).

Following this clarification we will allow installers to continue registering those collectors using water and / or water-glycol mix as the heat transfer medium ONLY, if they wish to do so. The collector must be installed in full compliance with the conditions under which the Solar Keymark certification was issued and MCS Standard MIS3001.

As of Monday 19th November 2012, the registration under MCS of thermodynamic installations using refrigerant is not permitted. MCS is working with various manufacturers to decide how to extend the scope of the scheme to allow certification of these systems.
This decision does not mean that the refrigerant based systems cannot be installed in the UK, simply that they cannot be registered on the MCS installation database. However, anyone installing these systems will be responsible for ensuring that they meet the relevant UK building and F-GAS regulations.

Over next few months they will be registered on the mcs database im pretty sure of this.but despite the fact they aint at minute does not mean that the product doesnt work or benefit homes

Reply to Thermo dynamics for hot water that runs off atmosphere in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net