Discuss Time/Current in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

the pict

-
Mentor
Reaction score
I am trying to get the gimp on motor rated MCB,s time/current curves, I can find it for Gm88,s etc or am I just looking in the wrong place
Pict:rolleyes4:

Motor rated mcb's is a misguided title..

Mcb's have an inrush tolerance which increases with type ...ie. (b) (c) (D) ...depending on the motor start up characteristic including the method of starting used it can be quite common to have type B's C's and D's...

You are looking for fuse data there not MCBs are you not?
Anyway the manufacturers data is the way to go, the big ones are usually very good and have all the technical specification data readily available..

Reply to Time/Current in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've scoured the internet for what these do and am coming up short on finding information. What are these for? (ie what specific problem are they...
Replies
Views
We might need to have a small 3-phase DB in an industrial location that might be exposed to the elements occasionally, though normally it will be...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hi, A question to all the sparkles out there who could explain this mess to me please. Bought a house built in 2000’s found this 2.5mm2 cable...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I understand the requirement for PEN fault detection on EV chargers for TN-C-S installs (or to place an earth rod). However, when I was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock