Discuss To change or repair my van in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sanke

Hi all
i currently own my Vauxhall Combo but it really needs some work. I have been thinking of changing up to a Vivaro so that I can carry more / access it easier. To do this would mean leasing / loan

My question is for those that ave changed from a small van to a larger one Did it help your business ? Gain more ? Or Just allow you to cart around loads more stuff

just makes a bigger tip. your junk will expand to fill the available space and it will then be twice as hard to find anything.

Not sure how a bigger van helps your business? You can carry more stock so maybe more likely to get call out jobs done on the spot - but in theory this is maybe arse about face as job is done quicker your payment is lower as the stock comes out of your van rather than needing a trip to wholesalers which could be on customers time.

Reply to To change or repair my van in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My 08 Renault Trafic has now done 212,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the first being the AA. It's never let me down in the 10 years I've had it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope someone can help me out, I only work part time domestic (as a sole trader not ltd) as I have a full time office job as an...
Replies
Views
Short Version Is it permissible to have 2 feeds to 2 separate consumer units in a detached garage? Is it permissible to run SWA underground...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm new to all this and starting my 2365 soon, but in the mean time and to help fund the course I'm selling my car. So I might as well...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, my apologies if I am positing this in the wrong section, if I am please say and I will delete and repost. I am based in Essex and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock