Discuss UK red squirrels carry 'a form of leprosy' in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

more fool you for getting on a tramp at your age.

Yes I know, I just wanted to go on with my kids. I know now. :(
There were two young girls in A&E with ankle injuries from trampolining when I was in there.

Yes I know, I just wanted to go on with my kids. I know now. :(
There were two young girls in A&E with ankle injuries from trampolining when I was in there.

I took the young lad to a new trampolining place a couple of weeks ago and had to come off after half an hour as done my back in lol, won't be going on them again golf was postponed for a couple of days!

I took the young lad to a new trampolining place a couple of weeks ago and had to come off after half an hour as done my back in lol, won't be going on them again golf was postponed for a couple of days!

Apparently A&E gets lots of people from trampoline places.... mainly older people (who think they are still young... Yes that does include me)

It's definitely harder on the body than you think - watch out for the wet getting on after the ladies! childbirth, pelvic floor and trampoline gravity doesn't help!
So, leprosy huh?

So, leprosy huh?

Maybe they could add the story line to the next Resident Evil film. They have had zombie crows... The leprosy squirrels must be feeling rejected...

Maybe they could add the story line to the next Resident Evil film. They have had zombie crows... The leprosy squirrels must be feeling rejected...
They can do anything with CGI these days - won't be watching that one though. I prefer the thoughts of squirrels, squirrelling around not eating my neck!

You can't beat a good horror film. I don't mean just blood & guys flying about like you see in some films... Something that actually scares you.

Reply to UK red squirrels carry 'a form of leprosy' in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net