Discuss What van in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

I love the look of the older ones that a lot of people are pimping these days, the prices seem to have gone through the roof though. Previous employer had one and it was like the brown stuff off a stick

IMG_0463.jpg
tony's selling his van cheap, so i hear.

Has anyone had a vw transporter van before your thoughts on them please

Wouldn't have anything else now.... on my second one and worth every penny (to me anyway.)

A dream to drive, solid as and compared to other similar vans in that category hold their value very well.

If you are looking at getting a T5 just make sure you dont go for the 84bhp model.

Have a nice 2008 110bhp one for sale if your interested 45,000 miles, lots of extras:smile5:

Sy

Last edited:
Wouldn't have anything else now.... on my second one and worth every penny (to me anyway.)

A dream to drive, solid as and compared to other similar vans in that category hold their value very well.

If you are looking at getting a T5 just make sure you dont go for the 84bhp model.

Have a nice 2008 110bhp one for sale if your interested 45,000 miles, lots of extras:smile5:

Sy

Why would you sell it with only 45K on the clock if they are so good?

Not being funny I just wondered

so. the real money in sparking is in devon, then.

Place to be..... it's all happening down here :grin:

Is it? I must be too close to the Cornish boarder and not getting it :(

'Mini' clubvan starts at £15,000, not as much as a full size transit like I was expecting....handy if you're only doing Inspections and need great advertising :lol:

Erm, are you trying to show your house off here? Considering the van is limited to a background feature :biggrin:

Never had a vw transporter before but know people that have - seems a decent a van from what ive been told.

I got a vauxhall combi van 2months ago, slightly regretting it because its so small. Only reason i did buy it, and yes i am boasting here :) is the fact that when bought it had...

19,580 miles on clock
07 plate
Fully racked out in the back
Roof rails
no chips what so ever
a full years m.o.t
6months road tax

And cost me 3grand! ...its still 2 bloody small though.

Reply to What van in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net