Discuss What will happen to all the cows? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Percyprod

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
With all the vegan hoo ha going on at the moment, as a dedicated meatarian, I was wondering if we all became vegans, what would happen to all the cows, sheep, pigs etc? It'll be quite sad to see. All the empty fields, unless of course they have artificial animals, like they have artificial meat. Who would keep animals, when they cost a fortune and have no use?

If we stopped eating eggs what would we do with an extra 30 billion chickens???

Would a Full English be renamed as Half a English?

oooooooo Full English... Now we are talking.
I love my meat... (again... no funny comments people)

Don't think we are going to stop eating meat , I certainly won't.Nothing annoys me more than all that no meat nonsense.
We could always send the cows to live on the moon, they would be safe up there.

The only reason it seems like a big hoo haa is because yet again it's the vocal minority who are making the most noise and hence it seems it a big issue... just like the insistence there is a gender pay gap, the country is racist to the core and of course the background noise about sexual assaults which all seem to be described as horrific attacks (but on reading about them would probably more accurately be described as ill-judged drunken fumbles) and of course lets not forget toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. GRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It will be a cold day in hell before I stop eating meat (keep it clean fella's :p ). Went through a vegetarian phase many many years ago and it was the humble bacon butty that brought me back from the edge... fake bacon just didn't cut it.

Humans are omnivorous... if we weren't designed to eat meat, we wouldn't have canine teeth. Bodies need a healthy balance and as far as I'm concerned, forcing a highly restrictive diet such as vegetarian or vegan on children is child abuse. Controversial? May be, but that's my opinion :)

It all boils down to the need for energy that comes from the sun

We can either photosynthesise the light by becoming green and burying our feet in the ground, or let others do the job then eat them
The plants soak up the sun,cows eat the plants and we eat the cow

The only reason it seems like a big hoo haa is because yet again it's the vocal minority who are making the most noise and hence it seems it a big issue... just like the insistence there is a gender pay gap, the country is racist to the core and of course the background noise about sexual assaults which all seem to be described as horrific attacks (but on reading about them would probably more accurately be described as ill-judged drunken fumbles) and of course lets not forget toxic masculinity and the patriarchy. GRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It will be a cold day in hell before I stop eating meat (keep it clean fella's :p ). Went through a vegetarian phase many many years ago and it was the humble bacon butty that brought me back from the edge... fake bacon just didn't cut it.

Humans are omnivorous... if we weren't designed to eat meat, we wouldn't have canine teeth. Bodies need a healthy balance and as far as I'm concerned, forcing a highly restrictive diet such as vegetarian or vegan on children is child abuse. Controversial? May be, but that's my opinion :)
And don't forget about all this transgender sh1te and non choosing to define which sex you are, sheeeesh.

Vegetarianism suits some people my girl friend is vegetarian as she doesn't like the way animals are slaughtered but I can tell you one thing she does look good for her age, great skin perfect weight fit and healthy, Just feed her a "quorn" sausage from time to time.

The way we slaughter animals for meat looks a lot better that the way animals are slaughtered for Halal meat... Or it might be just the videos I've seen..

The way we slaughter animals for meat looks a lot better that the way animals are slaughtered for Halal meat... Or it might be just the videos I've seen..
Halal should be banned in the UK but the Jews and Muslims would riot and kill each other as they can't be seen to agree on anything.

It is my understanding that the vast majority of meat that is labelled as Halal is slaughtered using the stunning method required by UK law and that this is acceptable by the majority of British Muslims as both humane and Halal.

It is my understanding that the vast majority of meat that is labelled as Halal is slaughtered using the stunning method required by UK law and that this is acceptable by the majority of British Muslims as both humane and Halal.
Shush, don't tell the rabble as they will burn or stone something.........

If we dont have a need for the cows or meat then farmers wont breed them and the fields would be empty. without farmers supporting the animals they would not survive naturally for any great period, after a few years they would decline until barely any cattle left

Majority of the population being vegan is just not going to happen any time soon. We have eaten meat for millennia and that doesn't change in a generation.
I do think it will increase in popularity as the world faces more and more challenges in feeding the humans that live on it though. The population of the world is always going to be increasing. Insects for protein is a current avenue of thought as a way to reduce meat consumption.

Reply to What will happen to all the cows? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net