Discuss What you watching on the telly in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Watched a ww2 program the other night. All the bunkers etc the nazis built. Good designs/engineering etc. then they stripped them for scrap and used materials else where. Then they got attacked on the bits they took apart

Amazing!
All these people professing to be currently watching TV but still they have an eye on this forum.
I don't watch TV normally. Just F1, the news and whatever crap the wife is watching while I throw down my supper.
But I can usually just stay glued to my computer and watch it all there... minus the crap the wife watches. :cool:

Amazing!
All these people professing to be currently watching TV but still they have an eye on this forum.
I don't watch TV normally. Just F1, the news and whatever crap the wife is watching while I throw down my supper.
But I can usually just stay glued to my computer and watch it all there... minus the crap the wife watches. :cool:

Gotta do something whilst the adverts are on!

Billions at the minute, just finished walking dead, gold rush as finished so feeling lonely and also just finished ozzy and jacks American road trip.
Might just rewatch Ray Donovan but skip the last season as it went silly and against everything the other seasons stood for.

Industrial Revalations (hink it's called that) with Mark Williams off the fast show. really good. and ---- Megastuctures. the one about the Me 262 was brill.oh, and WW2 treasure hunters with Suggs (Madness).

just came through from the living room, some bench in eastenders covered in flowers, i assume phil mitchell has went mental and stabbed up danny dyer?

Been watching ---- megastructures my god the Germans know how to build quality.
i cracked the sump in my 330 ac schnizer, still drove for 40 miles without missing a beat, was expecting it to seize but it got me home

had a 02 rangey that had a burst radiator, drove it for a few miles and the pistonheads melted.

TV is junk food for the brain-dead masses...

I only watch programmes dedicated to the enrichment of a greater personal,political,and educational knowledge...

...and that is why Family Guy and sponge-bob are usually on...

I'm working my way through Westworld, Billions, The Americans and The Bridge.
I had to have a quiet year and I'm now thoroughly familiarised with all the planes that never flew, flew but crashed, crashed into ---- megastructures and who Hilter was dating when he emigrated. Kept me going :)

The curseof Oak Island, and the Curse of confederate gold, adictive.

Love family guy.
Celeb juice also just as funny if I stay up past bed time to watch it. Why is it always on in a school night.
Celeb Juice what a waste of electricity, Lemon ought to be euthanized, what a complete Waste of breathable air,I'm not a person to advise people what to watch, but really Celeb Juice?

Lots of toilet humour, dirty jokes, silly games, rude pranks - it’s just funny.

Each to there own Pete, it’s a very popular show.
Yes I realise the popularity Andy, and like you say each to his own, I just think, and it's personal opinion that Lemon is a talentless Moron, how some of these celebs work with him is beyond comprehension, I used to admire Holly whatshername, and I know it's work for them, I guess it's an age thing, just don't like the Man, not my cup of tea, and I'm no prude, like a dirty joke as good as the next person.

Last edited:
Yes I realise the popularity Andy, and like you say each to his own, I just think, and it's personal opinion that Lemon is a talentless Moron, how some of these celebs work with him is beyond comprehension, I used to admire Holly whatshername, and I know it's work for them, I guess it's an age thing, just don't like the Man, not my cup of tea, and I'm no prude, like a dirty joke as good as the next person.

Its not an age thing Pete the fella is not funny & am amazed that someone with no talent at all has happened to make a living out of it.

Reply to What you watching on the telly in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net