Discuss why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yep there definatly a link between drugs and @elsparko attitude. Seems he trying to offend people on here now. Still I suppose he doesnt know the true meaning of being happy, so trying to act the bug man behind a keyboard is the way he gets his kicks these days.

We've all met that guy on sites, runs his mouth about how much better he is. Always turns out to be a lonely sad sack that's just trying to make themselfs feel better.

Yep there definatly a link between drugs and @elsparko attitude. Seems he trying to offend people on here now. Still I suppose he doesnt know the true meaning of being happy, so trying to act the bug man behind a keyboard is the way he gets his kicks these days.
its you who started with the ad hominems, dont cry when i respond with something that "offends you" you hypocrite

if you want to see how big a man i really am ill come out from behind the keyboard?

We've all met that guy on sites, runs his mouth about how much better he is. Always turns out to be a lonely sad sack that's just trying to make themselfs feel better.
wrong, i run my mouth because i can back it up, helps to be a walking tank aswell, no1 gives me grief

its themselves btw

you think having 2 kids and wife is the epitome of life? cool story bro, ive got more fun things to do.

its you who started with the ad hominems, dont cry when i respond with something that "offends you" you hypocrite

if you want to see how big a man i really am ill come out from behind the keyboard?
Ooh getting threetning now are we? I’m not crying about anything, it seems to be you thats getting offended by things.

I am not the one trying to offend others on here. A picture of me is next to my posts, so I don’t hide behind anything. Having met personally several members on her and also spoken to others on the phone its safe to say I am quite comfortable to allow people to know who I am.

Ooh getting threetning now are we? I’m not crying about anything, it seems to be you thats getting offended by things.

I am not the one trying to offend others on here. A picture of me is next to my posts, so I don’t hide behind anything. Having met personally several members on her and also spoken to others on the phone its safe to say I am quite comfortable to allow people to know who I am.
you cant see how hypocritical you are within 2 posts, hilarious

take it logic isnt your strong suit?

you literally just cried about how im offending, then you say youre not offended, which is it?

i have no interest in meeting any of you in person, i dont need any of you , for business or otherwise, i have enough friends

you havent lived a life worthy of hiding from anyone , i have enemies who would kill me given the chance, so obviously im not going to plaster pictures of myself over the internet, common sense innit?

its you who seems intent on disagreeing with everything i say, which is fair enough , but if you start calling me out dont expect me to sit back and take it just because you have more friends on this site to like your posts etc, i dont care if theres 100 of you against 1 of me, i can handle those odds, seems you cant though, says more about you than it does about me.

you cant see how hypocritical you are within 2 posts, hilarious

take it logic isnt your strong suit?

you literally just cried about how im offending, then you say youre not offended, which is it?

i have no interest in meeting any of you in person, i dont need any of you , for business or otherwise, i have enough friends

you havent lived a life worthy of hiding from anyone , i have enemies who would kill me given the chance, so obviously im not going to plaster pictures of myself over the internet, common sense innit?

its you who seems intent on disagreeing with everything i say, which is fair enough , but if you start calling me out dont expect me to sit back and take it just because you have more friends on this site to like your posts etc, i dont care if theres 100 of you against 1 of me, i can handle those odds, seems you cant though, says more about you than it does about me.
Where was I offended? I merely pointed out you are being a fool by calling other people and their choices in life!

Again you called me out from “behind my keyboard” yet now your retracting that statement, which is it too be?

Where was I offended? I merely pointed out you are being a fool by calling other people and their choices in life!

Again you called You said you conme out “behind your keyboard” yet now your retracting that statement, which is it too be?

Me neither, but it does create a attention seeking drama queen.

I have a feeling its not your choice that your single for some reason.

Is your real name Walter Mitty?

you say youre trying not to offend, if im being offensive so are you

dont dish it out if you cant handle it, baldy.

Quoted for the previous post
and how would posting a picture of myself be "coming out from behind the keyboard", like i said, logic isnt your strong suit obviously.

if you give me a reason to show up at your house its already too late to negotiate,you honestly sound like someone who has never had a fight in their life, talking ---- then whining when it might get physicial LOL

weve all met the baldies on site that dont venture out after 8pm because its scary when its dark, because criminals!

you brought it up, so either im offensive and so are you or we both arent?

and how would posting a picture of myself be "coming out from behind the keyboard", like i said, logic isnt your strong suit obviously.

if you give me a reason to show up at your house its already too late to negotiate,you honestly sound like someone who has never had a fight in their life, talking **** then whining when it might get physicial LOL

weve all met the baldies on site that dont venture out after 8pm because its scary when its dark, because criminals!
Ahh resorting to name calling, thought this was a place for a grown up discussions?

the fact you call someone responding something that YOU said a threat is laughable

ive had a shotgun rammed through my letterbox at 4am, you dont scare me 1 bit.

the fact you call someone responding something that YOU said a threat is laughable

ive had a shotgun rammed through my letterbox at 4am, you dont scare me 1 bit.
he should have rammed it up your arse... to stop you talking through it. :D:D:D:D. ( note the use of smileys ).

No just I have a good experience of the side effects of drugs, having seen the effects on several people close to me.

fair enough, i dont do drugs though i only smoke a plant, drugs by definition are manufactured substances that are derived from plants, not natural produced though.

Reply to why do women want men to return to mounted combat? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock